Model 8500 Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Portable Handheld Digital Pulse Oximeter
The 8500 Digital Handheld Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring — from spot-checks to continuous monitoring.
NEW Data Transfer Device Now Available
Nonin Medical’s 1000USB adapter enables fast and convenient download of secure data. With three interface ports, the 1000USB adapter easily connects to any of Nonin’s handheld oximeters, a receiving device such as a personal computer, and a patient sensor for data collection and transfer. The 1000USB features a convenient LED indicator to signal that the device is properly connected and ready for data transfer in real time or from memory.
- Simple-to-UseBright LED displays, easy 3-button operation
- ReliableProven Nonin Medical pulse oximetry technology and accuracy
- Efficient100 hours typical battery life
- FlexibleNumerous documentation options
- CompatibleWorks with Nonin's full line of PureLight® Sensors
Fax us your order: 01732 872883
or call: 01732 522444 More options...